.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hyalite Ice: Flanders; Champagne Sherbert

Sam and I got to climb the quintessential WI4 classic that is Champagne Sherbert. I had skinned up Flanders a few years back when I first got my splitboard but didnt do any climbing. So this was pretty much our maiden voyage to another Hyalite area. It was pretty easy to find and get to. I lead it and got a proper cold shower. By the time we were on rappel, the cold front had moved in, the snow started falling and the drips quit dripping. We called it a day, a mighty fine day. We tried to find High Crimes and Misdemeanors on the way out to no avail.
Champagne Sherbert is tall!

Sam following.
Traversing over to High Crimes, nice gloves Sam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment