.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hyalite Ice: Gensis area pre-work free solo mission

I squeezed in some laps before work. I have climbed G1 a million times but I had never lead it or solo'd it, until this Thanksgiving eve. I stayed on the tall part of G1 and got to the top with no problem. Then I trudged up to G2 and ran up it easily. Next I got to put the boot pack in to the Hangover and solo'd it to the top. I was hoping to add Lower Greensleeves to the day but there were folks on it and it didnt have much ice. I love my new Nomics! The 12 inches of snow went from pow to slush and I spent atleast an hour digging cars out of the flat(!) parking lot including myself. I guess thats the price you pay for having the only shovel as well as being a nice guy.
G1. I went up about where the left climber is. 
G2
Hangover
Doesnt look like it should be swallowing cars, but it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment