.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Revenue Village: City Limits Buttress - Development

Armed with only 20 bolts, I moved the cache and started work on a new chunk of rock that Im calling City Limits because the uphill side borders private property. From one anchor I was able to clean and bolt three 40m routes. Climber's left to right we have Cattle Scratch Boogie 8 bolts and gear, Black Angus Orchestra 2 bolts and gear and Trooper Down 7 bolts and gear. They will all go at 5.8 or so. These account for about 1/3 to 1/4 of the possible number of routes on this chunk of rock. These should be pretty darn fun.
My new gadget. Digging through the fanny pack for the blower or the brush or bolts or a new bit has always been a pain but this thing puts 'em at my finger tips. I dont have to put my beer in my chalk bag! 

The best of the bad photos I took of the right side of City Limits. A couple of bolt dust patches can be seen.

The only place (I know of) where you can climb while looking at the Madison Valley and Gallatin Valleys simultaneously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment