.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wildflower #40

When was the last time you turned your phone off for 4 days? I admit that its been awhile for me. Wildflower is a MT festival founded by some old hippies and is invite only. They release the location a week or two in advance to try and keep it not necessarily small, but not full of tourists. No cell service is one of the criteria for location. Everybody seemed to know everybody up there. It encompasses live music and camping and I would say it is primarily a disc golf tournament. I played more folf last weekend then I did last summer! They have some really cool custom made wildflowers that were used for baskets/targets. My buddy Neil has been attending for several years now and was the person that gave me the invite. This year it was in Bernice MT, a chunk of the state I have not spent any time in. I feel fine saying Bernice cause that is just the exit from the interstate; you still have over 10 miles of dirt roads before you camped and I dont think you would ever find it without the map. Manfred and I made a few new friends and will hopefully be attending again next year.


The festive Gypsy Wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment