.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Friday, June 8, 2018

Riot Rock climb day

Kyler, Manfred and I planned on camping and climbing at Kyler's hush hush area for the weekend and since Riot Rock is on the way and quickly accessed, we hit it up on the way out of town. We smoked and gopher with my front tires, rear tires and even the camper right before the 35mph corner which inspired the name Gopher Pancake for one of the routes. I lead the right route which I named Gopher Pancake 5.8 9 bolts to chains; extremely fun steep climbing ameliorated by consistent jugs for your hands and feet. Kyler went first on Carnivore Salad 5.9 11 bolts and sailed right through it. I lead it after he did. Another spectacular climb for the area.
Gopher Pancake
Carnivore Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment