.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Revenue Village: The CrackHouse and Bolted Boulder Jr.

Finally had some time, some bolts and some hangers to work on the Village. I cleaned and bolted a mixed line to the left of the CrackHouse Original route climbed by Lucas and I 7-8 years ago. A bolt protects the steep start to get you started in a protectable crack. Climb the crack until it becomes choked with raspberry bushes. I didnt have the heart to rip out 10+ft of raspberries so I placed some bolts in their honor. The Raspberry Crack as I guess Ill call it terminates in a large roof, bolt protected then sends the upper face on bolts. I moved around and up the hill and found a huge beautiful boulder that needed to become a sport route. So I bolted it with 4-6 bolts. I dont remember. En route, I also found a UFO or Top shaped boulder that looks like a blast.
Rope line is just right of Raspberry Crack.

Tall enough to walk through that gap looker's left.
Bolted Boulder Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment