.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Natural Bridge Development

While belaying Kyler on his project, I spent lots of time staring at the surrounding rock looking for potential new routes. Right in between two major areas was a wall with what appeared to be perfect rock and no routes. I scoped it from the bottom and couldnt believe nobody had bolted it yet. Therefore, I packed up some hardware, grabbed Manfred and spent a day bolting. Usually my limiting ingredient is batteries but this day it was bolts. I brought 25 and needed a lot more. Got 3 routes done though. In my honest opinion, I found the best rock out there so far.

Drink Me Pretty (left) 5.10 9 bolts and Bold Statement 5.9 7 bolts.
Float Your Boat 5.7 8 bolts

No comments:

Post a Comment