.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Lewis and Clark Caverns

One way to get out of the rain is to go underground. Back when I used to do some caving, we always went when there was a bad forecast. So on a gloomy looking day I went back to Lewis and Clark caverns and Cady got to see it for her first time. It must have been 20 years ago when I was last there. I swear there was a lot of wood back then. Now it is a plush cement boardwalk through the whole thing. It was actually bigger, deeper, longer and scarier than I remember. Its Montana's first state park and is absolutely worth the time and money for a tour. Pics are tricky because you cant use your flash until the bottom part of the cave so...... go see it for yourself.
Well whatcha find der Cady? A cave?



No comments:

Post a Comment