.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Indian Creek quickie

On our way to Hauser to do some boating and camping, Cady, Manfred and I stopped at Indian Creek for some quick, short routes. We started on the Chief wall and climbed 3 routes finishing under headlamp at 11pm. The following morning Cady got her first lead nailed on the Bearclaw Wall which undoubtedly has the shortest approach in MT.
Chief Big Pockets is a jolly good time!


Cragging (climbing routes that are very easy to get to)
Posing (trying to look good para la chicas)
Bringing Sexy Back (I do what I can) LOL
The view out the camper door. This is life.

The Bear Claw wall has the coolest Limestone features I have climbed to date. Even if they make for easy climbing, its still way too much fun. I solo this rock all the time when Im at my parents' house (just down the road on the river)


No comments:

Post a Comment