.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hyalite Ice Scouting Mission: Dribbles area

Manfred and I found ourselves with an early afternoon so obviously we went climbing. I was hoping there might be some ice to climb in the Dribbles area and there was but I didnt have the daylight or the headlamp to climb it. Everything is looking pretty good though I have never been to this area this early before so I have nothing to compare it with.
Over Easy
You know
Land Before Time not in
Curtains
Cleos
Stuff right of Cleos
Something left of Twin
Something left of the something left of Twin
Dribbles
Maid of the Mist
Avalanche
Avalanche Headwall
Dribbles 
Major rock slide on Maid of the Mist
Silken Slot not in
Silken Skein Falls is in
Silken Skein Falls plus moon sliver

1 comment:

  1. Howdy,

    I really dig your blog, you'll probably want to check out BridgerOutdoorDesigns.com for some similarly minded content and afterward shoot me an email because I'd love to get in touch.

    Austin@BridgerOutdoorDesigns.com

    Keep it up,
    AT

    ReplyDelete