.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Friday, April 17, 2015

Coachella 2015 Weekend 2

I made it to my first REAL music festival, Coachella 2015 Weekend 2 in southern California. Biggest, most fun, craziest and every other adjective you can think of thing I have ever done. Im going to let the pics do all the talking. I will throw out a call to action though: GO TO COACHELLA!

The Sahra Dome where I spent most of my time (EDM)






Thats a Polo filed the rest of the year.




I didnt know some of these lights and lasers even existed!



A Boominator: Solar powered boombox (with 4 10' subs!) that can charge your phone = big hit.
We definitely had the party tent. If it wasnt a huge flip-cup train, it was pong. Brought me back to my college days. 
PLUR: Peace Love Unity Respect. A traditional EDM decoration.
I met Ryan down there. In fact, the only one I knew heading down there was my friend Brad who invited me. Turns out he has some cool friends. Ryan came down from AK.
Walking in to the venue. 

Rocking the bolo tie. Cuties loved it! This was pre Yellow Claw mosh pit. 
Post Yellow Claw mosh pit. I landed on my face so hard!
Some of the crew. We left our phones at camp for the most part so I didnt take many photos. Not my proudest photo but heck, we were having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment