.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Revenue Village Climb Day: Harry Potter Rock

After such a successful Saturday and another freakishly warm day, you know Sam, Manfred and I were going to be back out there. Harry Potter rock had 3 un-attempted routes on it, 2 sport routes and a crack. Potter Crack climbed fairly easily at 5.7. Ron Ginger, 5.9 sport, is a super fun, cruxy short pitch that I cant say enough about. And Post-Pubescent Hermione is a 5.10a sport gem! I was worried that I might have forced these routes but after climbing them, they all get 3-4 stars! 3 more first ascents closed the season out at the Village. It was a damn good year, I cant wait for next spring!

Potter Crack post send pre-clean.
Ron Ginger route; solo up to the first bolt, clip it, lie back, find the jug and pull the roof!



A poor photo of Post-Pubescent Hermione.
Sam figuring out the crux on Post-Pubescent Hermione.

No comments:

Post a Comment