.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Revenue Village: Climb day at Canusa Rock, Church Boulder and Have It Your Way slabs

Due to some unseasonably warm temperatures, like 70*, I just had to go rock climbing. I had several un-attempted routes that I really wanted to try before the snow fell and ended rock season. Sam, Manfred and I did work! We pretty much flashed every problem we tried. ALL the routes were better than expected as well as a little easier, but thats not what made them great. They are just high quality routes and Im not just 'floating my own boat' so to speak. We ended the day with Sam getting his first trad leads on the Have It Your Way slabs and 5 first ascents!
Me sending Canusa Crack 5.6 FA.

Chillin on chains.
Me post send on Skateboard Contessa 5.9-5.10 all bolts except for one small cam placement.

I didnt have enough gear with me to climb Poutine Ceiling 5.8 all gear but had no problem climbing it on top rope.

Top roping the best V5 overhanging highball around! I cant believe its going to go!
Suns out guns out!

Sam post first trad lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment