.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Opening day Rifle season: Bulls be dropping like

I had a very successful opening day of rifle season last Saturday. My dad, two guys from Great Falls and I met up in the Little Belts and split up into two teams of two. Divide and conquer. Young guys verse old guys. I ended up walking around by myself on a ridge when a couple of shots sounded off not too far away. Pretty soon I could hear something crashing through the trees coming straight at me so I hit the dirt and got ready. One cow, two cows, three cows....15 cows walked through my crosshairs at ~100 yards before Mr.4x5 showed up and boom! Down he went. My third bull I think is my largest bull. Cant thank the other three enough for the help dragging this guy out. Freezer Bull!




No comments:

Post a Comment