.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Revenue Village: Morning Glove; The Thumb (right side) is done!

Got to spend a day wrapping up one of the biggest and best spires in the Village. With an arsenal of wire brushes, regular brushes and a nut-tool I scrubbed that rock clean! It took a couple of bolts to finish BumHug and the rest of the day was spent getting covered in dirt. The fine dirt was sticking to my sunscreen and I looked very peculiar when I was all done.
Our anchor from 5 years ago! I left it for nostalgic reasons. 
MUU style. It seems like your beer is always empty when its 90*!
That old cord anchor is exactly 30m up this lower chunk. You can see my rope running through the roof/notch on the upper pitch. 
A pic of one of the many perfect parallel cracks out there. That crack is called FAF1 and we climbed it years ago on our maiden voyage to the glove. 
There are 2 awesome continuous cracks running up the slab starting at the base of the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment