.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Twin Falls again!

Since I didnt do any leading yesterday and since my buddy Jeff had never been to Twin, we decided to head back up there. I got my first lead of the year in on Twin Falls Right using 8 screws. I was stoked on how smoothly everything went. Left was pooky the day before and I had no desire to climb it again so we stayed off of it. Its pretty much just a snow ramp with crappy ice climber's right. It will be fun when it gets a little more ice. We only got a pair of laps in apiece; Jeff was trying to make it back in time for the Seahawks game. We did not even come close to making it in time. Sorry Jeff (not really, we were climbing!).
Jeff following
Me belaying
ATCs with guide-mode are a must and my are favorite!
The penis-shaped bizarre chunk of rock right in the middle of the photo is called Cleo's Gargoyle. 
Jeff on the left coming down and a very good looking mother of 3 on the right going up. Do Hyalite ice climbing bunnies really exist? 
Left and Right
Gotta love a happy, hippy trail crew!
I'd buy you a beer if I knew who you were!
Theres nothing like climbing for hours and then coming back to the car to find your beers still there and rocky mountain cold! Two of their brothers ended up being used to thank some climbers from Helena for retrieving my tools that I left on top of the climb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment