.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hyalite Ice: Unnamed Wall New Dry Tool Routes

I huffed a bolting kit up to the Unnamed wall with a certain route in mind but while I was traversing the cliff over to the target, I noticed a sweet little less-than-vertical cliff of relatively bomber rock that could host a couple of dry tool routes so I started here instead. This is the cliff/wall immediately climber's right of Magically Delicious. I bolted two 15M routes: Borborygmus (scientific term for stomach rumble) D(ry) or M5 8 bolts to chain anchor (left route) and Discoteca D or M5 9 bolts to the same shared chain anchor. Matt Cornell was my partner for the day. These routes are really fun but technical enough to keep you moving slowly and deliberately.
Matt post FA send of Discoteca.
My line post FA send of Borborygmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment