.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Friday, November 9, 2018

Hyalite Ice: Twin Falls; First Ice of the season

I usually get the ice climbing bug about the time it gets cold. Twin Falls is tucked away in a sunless alcove at a relatively high elevation and usually provides the best early season ice in Hyalite. I also wanted to scout a line to the right of Cleo's that Kyler wanted to bolt so I was able to kill two birds with one stone. I fee solo'd a little ways up Twin Falls Right before down-climbing and calling it good. I had planned on v-threading my way off but there was not enough trustworthy ice for me. I walked over to the base of the crack line Ky was talking about a took a couple of photos.
The Cleo's Wall


Twin Falls Left and Right
The steep crack line.

No comments:

Post a Comment