.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hyalite: Pallisade Falls

Devin, Brittany, Manfred and I thought we might avoid the Ice Fest crowd by going to Pallisade Falls... wrong! It was alright though; you cant get mad at people for getting outside and playing. After shivering for almost 2 hours while a party climbed (actually it was one guy that took a long, looong time to lead it and clean it) we were able to get our ropes set up. Devin and I each got a pair of laps in before it got too dark. Jojo says its the best WI3 pitch in the canyon; I disagree. It was so bumpy and globular that it felt like a rock climb. Its nice and long and easy to get to but I dont see myself going back to it very often. Pretty fat conditions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment