.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tobacco Roots: Mt. Bradley and Branham lakes


 Manfred and I made an impromptu trip to Branham lakes for a little beer drinking, fishing, camping, and hiking. We met Lucas, Josh, and Drew up there. After a long afternoon and evening of shenanigans, Manfred and I woke up early and bagged Bradley Peak in 45 minutes. We were back at the trooper and driving by 8am. I had to work that day still.

Manfred's 1st boat ride!

I dont know what that is but I do know its not something I am going to eat.

Manfred is pretty good at finding the most comfortable spot to lay down. Lucky for him uncle Lucas always has his stuff wide open and sprawled out everywhere. 

Skanoeing around upper Branham lake in a down pour. Why? Why not! 


Branham lakes from Bradley.





Somehow it didt rain on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment