.post-body img { max-width:300px; max-height:auto; }

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hyalite Ice: Lower Greensleeves and G1

Anna and I took Sam out for his first ice climbs! Now he's hooked (get it!?).
Thats me running it out on Lower Greensleeves to set up a top rope.


I ended up using one screw. 
Theres Anna B

Anna adding a directional.

Sam's first swings!



We each got a pair of laps.
Then we moved over to G1 for some more top roping. Im leading it here but I end up down climbing.

Anna






Me in the chimney. It came in sooo nicely this year. I may not have been leading ice very long but I have been top roping G1 for years.









That upper chimney is my favorite chunk of G1.
Mr.BadAss himself soloing by. We just moved our rope out of the way for Whitney. 



Sam's turn on the rope and some steeper ice.




No comments:

Post a Comment